Flavorful bruschetta with a balsamic zing.
- 8 roma (plum) tomatoes, diced
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 loaf French bread toasted and sliced
- Toss the tomatoes, basil, cheese, and garlic together in a bowl. Mix in the balsamic vinegar, along with the olive oil, salt, and pepper. Set out the toasted bread slices, and spoon the mixture out onto them.