Roasted Garlic-Lemon Broccoli
A little lemon, a little garlic, and you've got a perfect side dish.
- 2 heads broccoli separated into florets
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 clove garlic minced
- ½ teaspoon lemon juice
- Turn the oven up to 400 F.
- In a big bowl, toss the broccoli with the olive oil, sea salt, pepper and garlic. Spread the broccoli around on a prepped baking sheet.
- Bake the broccoli florets until they're tender enough that you can pierce them completely with a fork, 15 to 20 minutes. Take the florets out of the oven and arrange them on a serving platter. Squeeze plenty of lemon over the broccoli and serve.