A sweet and fluffy casserole before the main course.
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1 8.5 ounce package dry corn bread mix
- 1 15 ounce can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 14.75 ounce can creamed corn
- 1 cup sour cream
- Turn the oven up to 350 F. While that's heating up, lightly grease a 9x9 inch baking dish.
- Combine the butter, eggs, corn bread mix, both kinds of corn, and sour cream in a medium bowl. Spoon that stuff into the baking dish.
- Bake for 45 minutes. When the the top is golden brown, you're all done.