It’s like a super side dish for your body and your mind!
All salads are healthy, but some are simply outstanding. Take this berry spinach mix into consideration, full of healthy nutrients. Plus, this side dish is yummy, and it requires as little as 15 minutes of your time. It can also replace a meal, or be your go-to snack after the workout.
Spinach is an exceptional source of vitamin K, vitamin A, vitamin C, and folate. It’s also a good source of manganese, magnesium, iron, and vitamin B2. Berries are full of antioxidants; they help with inflammation and may boost lower cholesterol levels. Additionally, they’ll make your skin look better. Also, they are rich in fibers, so it’s like heaven for your body and mind, in a bowl.
– ⅓ cup bottled reduced-calorie raspberry vinaigrette salad dressing
– 1 spoon finely shredded orange peel
– 1 tablespoon fresh orange juice
– 8 cups packaged fresh baby spinach or shredded mixed salad greens
– 3 cups sliced fresh strawberries and/or whole fresh blueberries
– ¼ cup coarsely diced toasted pecans
1. For the dressing, in a small bowl mix raspberry vinaigrette, orange peel, and orange juice; set aside.
2. Divide spinach and strawberries and/or blueberries between salad plates. Drizzle with dressing and sprinkle with pecans.