You’re sure to impress with this adorable dessert
Baby Yoda isn’t just for kids; it’s the most searched baby of 2019. We’re not going to get into technical details and talk about this 50-year-old baby. Instead, we are going to make some cookies everyone will enjoy.
One lady from Washington came up with a perfect way to create that recognizable shape. “When you chop off the head of an Angel cookie cutter, it sort of looks like Baby Yoda!” Katy Atakturk wrote on Instagram. So, don’t put away all the Christmas related kitchen tools just yet. First, we need an easy to make sugar cookie:
– 2 3/4 cups of flour
– 1 teaspoon baking soda
– 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
– 1 cup butter
– 1 1/2 cups white sugar
– 1 egg
– 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Add all ingredients to list
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F or 190 degrees C. Mix flour, baking soda, and baking powder in a smaller bowl, then set aside.
2. In a larger bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until creamy. Add in egg and vanilla. Slowly mix in the dry ingredients and then roll rounded teaspoons of dough into balls and put onto plain cooking sheets.
3. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven. Leave on a cookie sheet for a few minutes before switching to cool on wire racks.
Now we are going to make baby Yoda cookies because they are irresistible:
– 1 sugar cookie recipe
– 1 angel cookie cutter
– 1 tube green icing
– 1 tube brown icing
– 1 tube black icing
– 1 tube white icing
4. Make your favorite sugar cookie dough.
5. Roll out the dough and mark out shapes with an angel cookie cutter. Delicately cut off the head.
6. Bake the cookies per instructions.
7. Fill the upper portion with green icing and the bottom with brown icing. Then, leave to dry.
8. Now, add black circles for eyes on top of the green icing and let dry. Add white dots on top. Then add white icing details on top of the brown glaze and let it dry.