The flavors of fall are available year round!
- 3 cups canned pumpkin puree
- 1 1/2 cups vegetable oil
- 4 cups white sugar
- 6 eggs
- 4 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground nutmeg
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cloves
Turn the oven up to 350 F, then grease and flour three 9×5 loaf pans.
In a big bowl, mix the pumpkin puree, oil, sugar, and eggs. In a separate bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves. Stir the flour mixture into the pumpkin mixture until they’re well-blended together. Divide the newly made batter evenly between your three pans.
Bake the pans in for 45 minutes to 1 hour. If you want to check to see if they’re done, lightly press the top of a loaf; it should spring back.