Nothing like starting the day with a sweet cloud.
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1 pinch salt
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 12 thick slices bread
- Measure out the flour into a big mixing bowl. Slowly whisk the milk in, followed by the salt, eggs, cinnamon, vanilla extract and sugar. Whisk everything until it's a smooth mixture.
- Lightly oil a griddle/frying pan, then bring it up to medium heat.
- Soak the bread slices in the flour mixture until they're completely saturated. Cook the bread on each side until they turn golden brown. Enjoy while it's still hot!