You can make a cheesecake with avocados?
Quick and delicious sweet solutions are ideal for any get-together when we don’t have too much on our hands.
Instead of putting avocado on toast or in a salad, our suggestion is to turn into something more festive. You can make a vegan version by substituting dairy products with adequate replacements.
Here’s a delicious cheesecake that you won’t even have to bake. Since you avocados, you know how healthy they are, so let’s start making the delicious and simple cheesecake:
125 g butter
1 cup of ground graham crackers
150 ml of sweet cream
1 bag of gelatin powder
1 cup of sugar
300 g cream cheese
200 ml of sweet cream
1. Grind the crust and squeeze the juice of two limes (grate only the green part and avoid the bitter white part).
2. Dissolve 125 g butter in a saucepan over low heat. Add the crushed graham crackers and mix until everything looks nicely brown. Leave aside.
3. Put the cream in a bowl and mix it with a packet of gelatin powder. Put the pan on a low heat and stir until the gelatin is completely melted. Set it aside.
4. Put baking paper on the cake tray. Place a round tin ring on the paper. Press the foundation mixture into the bottom and place everything in the freezer for ten minutes.
5. Peel the avocado, cut it into pieces, and put together with sugar, 300 grams of cream cheese, and 200 ml sweet cream in a blender. Add the juice and the crust to two limes slices, then whisk until completely smooth.
6. Transfer the cream to a bowl, add the gelatin cream over the colander, and mix well. Pour the stuffing over the crust, shake the cream a little, smooth the surface, and place in the freezer for two hours.