It’s not the healthiest choice, but it’s heart-shaped and made with a special ingredient: love!
Anything heart-shaped is more than welcomed on Valentine’s Day. If you don’t have any specific plans, or just want to make a small, yet meaningful surprise, there’s an easy way to make heart-shaped pizza.
Naturally, you can add ingredients to make it vegan, or add ham or mushrooms, depending on what you both love. You don’t have to be an expert to make a simple pizza, but when you make it with love, we are sure it’s going to taste amazing!
You can always have your heart-shaped baked pizza masterpiece delivered to their door, or to the workplace, to make the whole meal more romantic.
– 125 g frozen of puff pastry
– 300 g of cherry tomatoes
– 2 tablespoons of olive oil
– 1 clove of garlic
– 1/2 teaspoon of salt
– 1 tablespoon of chopped parsley
– 150 g of mozzarella
– 1 tablespoon of basil (fresh, if possible)
1. Roll out the dough to the size of a large pan (41×30 cm or 16×11.8 inches), and then cut into a heart shape.
2. Arrange the sliced tomatoes over the dough and place it in the oven preheated to 210 ° C or 410° F for 15 minutes.
3. During this time, mix the olive oil with the crushed garlic, salt, and parsley. Cut the mozzarella in half.
4. When you remove the pizza from the oven, immediately sprinkle it with the prepared olive oil and spread the mozzarella over it.
5. Please return it to the oven and bake for another 10 minutes.
Sprinkle the sliced pizza with basil leaves and serve cold or warm. Even if the creation isn’t perfect, it will be such a wonderful gesture, that no one would be able to resist. And we are absolutely sure that it will be Instagramable!