Fruity salsa plus cinnamon chips equals good times.
Fruit Salsa and Cinnamon Chips
Total Time 45 minutes
Calories 312 kcal
- 2 kiwis peeled and diced
- 2 Golden Delicious apples – peeled cored and diced
- 8 ounces raspberries
- 1 pound strawberries
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons fruit preserves any flavor
- 10 10 inch flour tortillas
- butter flavored cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon sugar
In a big bowl, thoroughly mix the four kinds of fruit with the white and brown sugar and fruit preserves. Cover it up and let it chill in the fridge for 15 minutes.
Turn the oven up to 350 F.
Coat a single side of each tortilla with the cooking spray. Cut them into wedges and arrange them on a baking sheet. Sprinkle the wedges with as much or as little cinnamon sugar as you like, then give them another spray of cooking spray.
Bake the prepped tortillas for 8 to 10 minutes. Keep doing this with any leftover tortilla wedges. Let the chips cool for around 15 minutes, then serve with the fruit mix.