Meet the easiest and yummiest dessert you’ll ever come across, banana chocolate chip ice cream bites. You’ll love how easy this dessert is to make and everyone will love how yummy it tastes, it’s also great for your budget only need two ingredients.
6 ripe bananas (the more ripe and soft, the better)
3/4 cup of mini chocolate chips (divided into two portions)
1. Slice bananas and place them on a baking sheet and freeze until bananas slices are solid.
1. Get the frozen banana slices from the freezer and blend until smooth, then gradually add half of the divided mini chocolate chips.
2. Once blended smooth, scoop the mixture into a mini cupcake or muffin pan.
3. Add mini chocolate chips on top.
4. Place in the freezer for one hour.
5. Once hardened, serve and enjoy!
For more yummy recipes, check out the video above.